名稱: 密碼:

加入 | FAQ | 聯絡我們
全部區域 > 神學 > 禮儀與聖事 > 自由舉行脫利騰拉丁彌撒

頁:  1 回 應
作者 內容

pelagius

Posted -
2006/8/26 上午 10:01:16

I remembered that someone ask Fr.Lawrence Lee during a seminar last time. He asked "Can any bishop forbid any priest in good standing from celebrating the Tridentine Mass?" and will the priest have any penalty after saying the Tridentine mass without the bishop permission??

Fr. Lawrence answered this guy said "He cannot have penalty, but may be he commited a sin by his act??" because my cantonese is not very good, so I can't hear probably,

Can anyone explain to me about this question?

I remembered Cardinal Stickler have replied such question, "no bishop may forbid a Catholic priest from saying the Tridentine Mass."

Sin

Posted -
2006/8/26 下午 08:28:51

自由举行脱利腾拉丁弥撒系暂时未有可能的.需要主教批准先可以举行.不同裂教组织"圣庇护十世会".他们是有绝罚的

Sin

Posted -
2006/8/26 下午 08:29:18

Sin

Posted -
2006/8/26 下午 09:28:16

Pelagius

Posted -
2006/8/28 上午 11:20:08

Why would we need to have indult granted by bishop??? and is it whole of the Society of St.Pius X (SSPX) really had been excommunicated??

馬里尼

Posted -
2006/8/29 上午 12:32:38

根据SIN兄甘表达的意思,系有关神圣纪律法典的问题.可以看下本区关于"脱利腾拉丁弥撒"的论题或者可以参考教会法典.或者可以直接D稳靓仔兄.

其实重点是梵二前后 礼仪改革的部分冲突,以及教律问题. 至于自由举行拉丁弥撒,恐怕只有"SSPX".

THOMA

Posted -
2006/8/30 上午 10:50:35

Hello Pelagius, Salve!!

In my humble opinion I think there should be some requirment:

Condition 1 : to be certain of the validly ordained priest. Certain means certain, not just a vague feeling. Remember a false priest means no Eucharist, nearly no sacraments because he is just a lay person like you and me.

Condition 2 (expressed by Msgr. Perl some years ago, plus the decision of a Pontifical Council) : to refuse to adhere to any Sedevacantist or schismatic position doing so.

So far the Church has been extremely benevolent with ordinary faithful attending valid but illicit TLM. In a French diocese, the bishop sent the "Roman trads" to the SSPX chapel with his benediction, because he was too afraid of granting them an indult.

頁:  1 回 應