加入 | FAQ | 聯絡我們
全部區域 > 靈修與祈禱生活 > 每日禮讚分享 > 聖奧思定主教聖詠釋義–基督整個奧體的苦難

頁:  1 回 應
作者 內容

Bro. Ignatius

Posted -
2007/3/9 上午 09:10:25

聖奧思定主教聖詠釋義–基督整個奧體的苦難

「上主,我向你呼求,求你垂允我吧!」我們都能這樣祈禱。這不只是我的祈禱,而是整個基督的祈禱;但更好說,是以其身體之名作的祈禱。因為,基督在世時,是帶著肉身祈禱;是以祂身體之名祈求聖父;當祂祈求時,祂的血汗從祂的全身流出。福音這樣記載著:「耶穌曾懇切祈禱,祂的全身流出血汗。」耶穌全身流血,不是指整個教會中的殉道烈士們的苦難嗎?

「上主,我曾向你呼求,請快來拯救我;上主,我向你呼求,請俯聽我的禱聲。」當你說:「我曾向你呼求」時,你是否曾想你呼求的任務已經完了呢?你曾呼求過,卻不要因此就安心了。你的患難如果結束了,那你就停止呼求。但是教會的患難、基督奧體的患難,如果仍然存在,直到世界末日,你不僅應該說:「上主,我曾呼求過你,請你拯救我」,而且應該說:「上主,我呼求你時,請俯聽我的禱聲。」

「願我的祈禱上升到你台前,在你面前有如馨香;願我的雙手高舉,有如晚間的祭獻。」

基督徒承認,這普通是指其首領個人的祈禱。因為天色已晚時,主在十字架上捨棄了性命,是為再把它取回,這純粹是出於自願。可是以上所說的也是指我們。祂那懸在十字架上的部份,不是從我們中得來的嗎?天主父與天主子,共是一個天主,天主父如何能遺棄或離開自己的獨子呢?可是,祂卻把我們的軟弱釘在十字架上,誠如保祿宗徒所說:「我們的舊人,已與祂一同被釘在十字架上了。」因此,祂是藉著在我們內的這個舊人的聲音,呼求說:「我的天主,我的天主,你為什麼捨棄了我?」

因此,這項晚祭就是主的苦難、主的十字架,為拯救人類所獻的祭品,為天主所悅納的全燔之祭。這個晚祭藉祂的復活而成為清晨的祭獻。所以,那出自信友純潔心靈的祈禱,真像馨香從聖潔的祭台上升起。沒有什麼比主的馨香更為悅人的。願所有信主者,都能分沾祂的芳香。

所以,保祿宗徒說:「我們的舊人已與祂一同被釘在十字架上了,使那屬罪惡的自我消逝,這樣我們就不會再做罪惡的奴隸。」

(四旬期第二週星期二誦讀)

Bro. Ignatius

Posted -
2007/3/9 下午 03:31:36

From a commentary on the psalms by Saint Augustine, bishop
The passion of the whole body of Christ

Lord, I have cried to you, hear me. This is a prayer we can all say. This is not my prayer, but that of the whole Christ. Rather, it is said in the name of his body. When Christ was on earth he prayed in his human nature, and prayed to the Father in the name of his body, and when he prayed drops of blood flowed from his whole body. So it is written in the Gospel: Jesus prayed with earnest prayer, and sweated blood. What is this blood streaming from his whole body but the martyrdom of the whole Church?
Lord, I have cried to you, hear me; listen to the sound of my prayer, when I call upon you. Did you imagine that crying was over when you said: I have cried to you? You have cried out, but do not as yet feel free from care. If anguish is at an end, crying is at an end; but if the Church, the body of Christ, must suffer anguish until the end of time, it must not say only: I have cried to you, hear me; it must also say: Listen to the sound of my prayer, when I call upon you.
Let my prayer rise like incense in your sight; let the raising of my hands be an evening sacrifice.
This is generally understood of Christ, the head, as every Christian acknowledges. When day was fading into evening, the Lord laid down his life on the cross, to take it up again; he did not lose his life against his will. Here, too, we are symbolised. What part of him hung on the cross if not the part he had received from us? How could God the Father ever cast off and abandon his only Son, who is indeed one God with him? Yet Christ, nailing our weakness to the cross (where, as the Apostle says: Our old nature was nailed to the cross with him), cried out with the very voice of humanity: My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
The evening sacrifice is then the passion of the Lord, the cross of the Lord, the oblation of the victim that brings salvation, the holocaust acceptable to God. In his resurrection he made this evening sacrifice a morning sacrifice. Prayer offered in holiness from a faithful heart rises like incense from a holy altar. Nothing is more fragrant than the fragrance of the Lord. May all who believe share in this fragrance.
Therefore, our old nature in the words of the Apostle, was nailed to the cross with him, in order, as he says, to destroy our sinful body, so that we may be slaves to sin no longer.

頁:  1 回 應