全部區域 > 靈修與祈禱生活 > 每日禮讚分享 > 聖良大教宗講道集:基督的十字架是一切福澤的泉源及一切恩寵的原由

頁:  1 回 應
作者 內容

Bro. Ignatius

Posted -
2007/3/23 下午 09:10:52

From a sermon by Saint Leo the Great, pope
The Cross of Christ is the source of all blessings, the cause of all graces

Our understanding, which is enlightened by the Spirit of truth, should receive with purity and freedom of heart the glory of the cross as it shines in heaven and on earth. It should see with inner vision the meaning of the Lord’s words when he spoke of the imminence of his passion: The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. Afterward he said: Now my soul is troubled, and what am I to say? Father, save me from this hour. But it was for this that I came to this hour. Father, glorify your Son. When the voice of the Father came from heaven, saying, I have glorified him, and will glorify him again, Jesus said in reply to those around him: It was not for me that this voice spoke, but for you. Now is the judgement of the world, now will the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all things to myself.
How marvellous the power of the cross; how great beyond all telling the glory of the passion: here is the judgement-seat of the Lord, the condemnation of the world, the supremacy of Christ crucified.
Lord, you drew all things to yourself so that the devotion of all peoples everywhere might celebrate, in a sacrament made perfect and visible, what was carried out in the one temple of Judea under obscure foreshadowings.
Now there is a more distinguished order of Levites, a greater dignity for the rank of elders, a more sacred anointing for the priesthood, because your cross is the source of all blessings, the cause of all graces. Through the cross the faithful receive strength from weakness, glory from dishonour, life from death.
The different sacrifices of animals are no more: the one offering of your body and blood is the fulfilment of all the different sacrificial offerings, for you are the true Lamb of God: you take away the sins of the world. In yourself you bring to perfection all mysteries, so that, as there is one sacrifice in place of all other sacrificial offerings, there is also one kingdom gathered from all peoples.
Dearly beloved, let us then acknowledge what Saint Paul, the teacher of the nations, acknowledged so exultantly: This is a saying worthy of trust, worthy of complete acceptance: Christ Jesus came into this world to save sinners.
God’s compassion for us is all the more wonderful because Christ died, not for the righteous or the holy but for the wicked and the sinful, and, though the divine nature could not be touched by the sting of death, he took to himself, through his birth as one of us, something he could offer on our behalf.
The power of his death once confronted our death. In the words of Hosea the prophet: Death, I shall be your death; grave, I shall swallow you up. By dying he submitted to the laws of the underworld; by rising again he destroyed them. He did away with the everlasting character of death so as to make death a thing of time, not of eternity. As all die in Adam, so all will be brought to life in Christ.

Bro. Ignatius

Posted -
2007/3/27 下午 04:00:01

聖良大教宗講道集–基督的十字架是一切福澤的泉源及一切恩寵的原由

我們的理智受到真理之神的光照,應以純潔自由的心靈、接受那照耀天地之十字架的榮耀;要以內心的銳利眼光去觀察,基督在論祂即將面臨苦難時所說的話有什麼意思:「時候來到,人子要得到光榮」;然後,祂又說:「如今我靈悲傷,我能說什麼呢?父啊!救我脫離這個時刻吧!但我正是因此而來到這個時刻。父啊,光榮你的兒子吧!」當時,聖父的聲音自天而發說:「我已光榮了你,而且我將來仍要光榮你。」耶穌便回答周圍的群眾說:「這個聲音不是為我,而是為你們而發。如今是審判世界的時候,如今此世的首領要被逐出。至於我,當我從地上被舉起來時,我將吸引一切都來歸向我。」

十字架的力量多麼奇妙啊!苦難的榮耀真是不可言喻啊!在十字架上有上主的法庭,有對世界的審判,有被釘者的權能!

主啊!你曾吸引一切來歸向你,使那只在猶太聖殿中所曾舉行的象徵性祭祀,得在全球各民族之中,以圓滿而明顯的聖事方式舉行。

如今的肋未品級遠比過去顯耀;如今長老的地位遠比過去尊高;如今司祭的受傅禮,遠比過去神聖,因為你的十字架是一切福澤的泉源,一切恩寵的原由;信友們藉它,在軟弱中得到神力,在凌辱中得到榮耀,在死亡中得到生命。如今各種血肉的祭祀完全廢止;而你的聖體聖血唯一的祭祀綜合並完成了所有其他祭祀,因為你是真正的「除免世罪的天主羔羊」。這樣,你在你身上完成了一切奧蹟,使萬邦成為一個王國,正如你的唯一祭祀代替了其他一切祭祀。

故此,親愛的諸位,我們要明認那萬民的導師聖保祿宗徒所明認的,他說:「這句話是確實的,值得完全接納:基督耶穌到世界上來,是為拯救罪人。」

從此看來,天主對我們的仁慈更是奇妙,因為基督受死不是為義人,也不是為聖人,而是為不義和不敬主的人:天主性雖不能受死亡的侵襲,祂卻取了人性的身體,,由我人中出生,好能為我們受死,自我犧牲。

過去,祂曾藉著宣報祂自己之死的勢力、威脅我們的死亡:因為祂藉歐瑟亞先知說:「死亡啊!我將是你的死亡,陰府啊!我將是你的毀滅。」祂藉著死亡曾屈服於陰府的法律之下;祂藉著復活卻摧毀了那些法律。這樣,祂取消了死亡的永久性,把它變為暫時的,誠如聖經所說的:「眾人皆因亞當而死亡,照樣,眾人也因基督而獲得生命。」

(四旬期第五週星期二誦讀)

頁:  1 回 應